12 new 4D PLi based images are now available in the software section, with the following changelog details
1-CCcam issue(not descrambled when fast channel change)
2-added DVD player to defualt
3-added vhannibal AutoSetting 1.1 to default
5-updated backup image
the newer TM-nano SE receiver has the image available in both PLi 3 and PLi4 image types.
The new Hades image from ViX looks to have some issues on TM receivers due to drivers, this is their latest statement (also applies to Apollo images)
All Technomate users, please be advised we’ve found a de-scrambling issue on all builds AFTER Apollo 158. Changing multiple channels fast is causing a de-scrambling issue.
BCM7335 model, seems after approx 3-4 fast channel changes de-scrambling fails.
Other models seems after approx 5-8 fast channel changes de-scrambling fails.
All we can advise at this stage is revert back to build 158 or do not change channels fast constantly. It appears normal channel zapping is not affected, only when fast scrolling through encrypted channels.
Another major image update from ViX has been released, this time called Hades, and as somebody said on a very popular forum
New Vix images called Hades the Greek god of the underworld..
Also meaning the abode of the dead so will it be a clone box killer?
How ironic considering it will be running on all those lovely card sharing boxes
Amid the underworld of pay servers.
As usual it has a few teething problems, and as usual, is totally incompatible with any previous backups you may have made.
New images being uploaded to the software tab, as usual for 4D, no changelogs
New 4D PLi based images uploaded to the software section. No changelogs yet, as usual
A few of you may have seen an ‘already defined’ error when trying to access the downloads / software section of technomate software. This was normally caused by more than one person starting to download an identical file at the same time. It would glitch out the counting system that would display how many times a file has been downloading, causing a duplicate entry, one real one, and another with a count of ‘1’, so the next time the site is displayed, it has double entries for a file, and the ‘already defined’ error was shown untill the download database was manually edited.
To stop this from happening again, the number of times a file has been downloaded will no longer be counted, or displayed. So this error should now be gone, for good
Heres the first picture of the rear (and internal) of the new TM Nano SE Combo. You can see the hybrid DVB-T / DVB-T2 / DVB-C tuner, complete with loopthru, as well as the satellite tuner.
The model shown is ‘pre production’ meaning its NOT the final ‘release’ model. The release version will have 2x USB sockets on the rear, just like the TM-Nano SE receiver
Based on the TM Nano SE, this receiver will us THE SAME images
- Fully MPEG-2, MPEG-4 & H.264 Compliant
- DVB-S & DVB-S2 Complaint
- 1x HD Satellite (DVB-S2) Tuner & 1x DVB-T / DVB-T2 / DVB-C Hybrid HD tuner
- 751MHz Broadcom Dual Threaded MIPS Processor
- 256 Mbyte NAND Flash & 512 Mbyte DDR3 Ram
- Linux Open Embedded
- Output Resolution: Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i & 3D Ready*
- 1x Smart Card Reader
- 1x Common Interface (CI)
- External IR Sensor
- HDMI Output
- Dolby Digital Plus compliant via optical S/PDIF output
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports (1x front and 1x rear)
- Ethernet Port
- Unlimited Channel Memory
- Composite Video Output with Audio Channels
- Super sensitive tuner for very weak signals and weak transponders
- Less than 1 second channel change
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3 (USALS) compatible
- Extended EPG and programme reservation on EPG
- Support for multiple audio language broadcasts
- Supports PAL/NTSC systems
- Parental Control
- SCPC & MCPC receivable from C/Ku band satellites LNBs supported: Universal, Single, Single S & C band wideband LNBs
- 4:3 & 16:9 screen formats
- Timer & multi-event timer functions
- Automatic FEC and PID detection and manual entry of PID values
- Real time clock
- Teletext & Subtitle support by OSD and VBI
- LNB short circuit protection onboard
- Universal Remote Control
- 1W Standby power consumption option
- 12V DC
Yes, you read it right, theres ANOTHER new linux OE receiver on the way, in around 4-6 weeks time. Based on the latest popular TM Nano SE tiny linux receiver, but, with an added DVB-T2/C hybrid tuner.
Guaranteed to retail at less than £130, this will be a twin tuner hybrid powerhouse.
More details to follow, with pre-order options
Updated issues are below.
– Red button functionality (SoftCam.key download) was fixed.
– Mytube is working fine)
– PIP functionality of 7356 models was updated.
– Initial logo image was changed
– Playback high cpu issue was fixed.
– Added more information for about menu
– Recording path was fixed
– Postioner user position value was fixed (Longitude=000.000, Latitude=051.500)
– Plugins hotkey was fixed
– Autocamd was fixed
– Fxed default a/v to just scale for 4:3 and 16:9